SoftAtHome delivers leading connectivity, Pay TV and digital solutions for the connected home that ensure the best possible connectivity and in-home experience.
The SoftAtHome solutions are used in more than 30 million homes and 5 million smartphones in Europe, EMEA and Asia, through operators like Orange, Swisscom, Etisalat and more.
Our company develops a software platform for ‘Home’ services (Internet, TV, SmartHome), both with embedded software components on devices (routers, set-top-boxes, smart speakers, etc.) and components deployed in the cloud.
SoftAtHome is an R&D driven company. More than 80% of its 300+ staff is active in software development and customer support: design, development, integration, testing, project management.
For more information, visit our website at www.softathome.com or follow as @SoftAtHome.
As member of the Software Factory team, you will be part of a team specialized in Site Reliability Engineering. You will take care of the maintenance and development of the entire DevOps infrastructure.
Furthermore, there is also a task to investigate cloud-related solutions and the management and analysis of parameters coming from the entire DevOps process to use as a performance indicator.
An additional task is to help shape and maintain the integration process of our open-source solution.
You have an academic degree in a technical field from a top university.
You have 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps and/or automation.
You have some degree of software developing skills, preferably in embedded systems in a Linux environment.
- Knowledge of tools used for DevOps and CI/CD systems, such as Gitlab, Jira, Docker, Jenkins, …
- Knowledge of deployment infrastructures, such as Kubernetes and other cloud-based solutions
- Embedded Linux and its associated tools
- Basic understanding of networking protocols, network programming, client-server applications
- Programming languages: Shell programming (python, bash, perl, …), C/C++ and other languages are a plus
- Good knowledge of English is needed, Dutch is a plus
- Experience with gateway software stacks such as OpenWRT is a plus.
- Creative and conceptual thinking
- Challenging the status quo, eager to learn and try new things
- Strong analytic and synthesis skills
- Persuasive skills
- Ability to work in multi country and international teams
- Ability to communicate with members of other teams directly to quickly solve regression issues
- Being a team player
- Ability to communicate well and concise
- Attention to detail
- Fast learning
SoftAtHome Belgium, Vaartdijk 3 in Wijgmaal (Leuven)
Please send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org