- Job ID 3204
SoftAtHome is a fast-growing software company delivering leading connectivity, Pay TV and digital services for Operator devices in the home.
Our company develops a software platform for ‘Home’ services (Internet, TV, SmartHome), with embedded software components on devices (routers, set-top-boxes, smart speakers, etc.) and mediation components deployed in the cloud, combined with an Analytics platform to measure the quality of the user experience in the home as well as on fixed and mobile networks.
SoftAtHome’s solutions are deployed on more than 30 million homes and 5 million smartphones in France, Europe, Africa Middle East and Asia. SoftAtHome is made up of about 300 people, with more than 80% of staff in software development functions: development / coding, integration, testing, project management.
For more information, visit our website at www.softathome.com or follow us @SoftAtHome
As a Software Developer, within the R&D team, you will be involved in the development stages of the embedded software features.
- Developing a uniform management middleware for multiple Wi-Fi vendor solutions
- Developing smart Wi-Fi services, such as Client Steering and Channel Selection.
- Debugging customer Wi-Fi issues across the entire stack.
- Contribute to the prpl Fondation EasyMesh stack prplMesh
- Generic Linux Networking
- Developing a management middleware taking into account the specific architectures of the SystemOnChip (hardware/software acceleration, PCI offload…)
- Developing a management middleware for multiple WAN technologies
You have a good knowledge of:
- Programming Languages : C, Unix Shell Programming, some object oriented programming experience is a plus.
- Linux development and version control systems (git preferably)
- Network: TCP / IP stacks / ETH, VLAN, IPv4/v6 Routing, Bridging, HTTP, SOAP, Firewall, NAT, IEEE802.11, etc.
- English as a working language
- You have a Masters in computer science/electronics or related field, preferably with embedded software specialization.
- You have 5 years of experience in C software development, preferably in wireless networking or embedded systems.
Colombes – France
Wijmaal – Belgium
Type contrat : CDI