Witness the Future of Voice AI Integrations from September 15 to 18 at Amsterdam RAI
IBC, Amsterdam, September 16, 2023 – SoftAtHome, a pioneering software firm specializing in video, IoT, and broadband solutions, in collaboration with Amazon, is thrilled to unveil enhanced Alexa integrations at this year’s IBC. Visit them at stand H1.D22.
Both companies have been at the forefront of improving human-machine interactions:
The advent of voice ushered in a primary level of connectivity between humans and technology. Now, with Alexa, this connection is set to become even more seamless.
Alexa’s expanding presence across device categories, including set-top boxes (STB), smart TVs, and more, provides a consistent personal AI experience throughout the home. Notably, SoftAtHome’s IBC presentation will spotlight its Alexa integration within a Wi-Fi repeater.
Recent Collaborations and Launches:
- SoftAtHome has successfully integrated Alexa in recent STB offerings for industry leaders like Orange and Etisalat.
- With a diverse range of devices, from simple push-to-talk gadgets to premium far-field STBs equipped with speakers, SoftAtHome exemplifies the growing demand for intuitive customer interaction in entertainment.
- Etisalat’s strategic investment in services highlights Alexa as a pivotal element for delivering both entertainment and smart home solutions.
- Also, on display is Alexa’s integration into a Wi-Fi repeater, signifying an enriched operator mesh Alexa experience for customers.
- Discover how Alexa, combined with a SoftAtHome-developed skill, improves broadband customer support, simplifies processes, and can help reduce costs.
- The collaboration also pushes the boundaries in entertainment, offering smart home services via voice-controlled TV screens.
Join us at Booth H1.D22 during IBC 2023 to dive deeper into the synergistic demos from Amazon and SoftAtHome, and to discuss bespoke solutions tailored to your needs.
SoftAtHome is an independent software provider with six different solutions for broadband (Connect’ON), Wi-Fi (Wifi’ON), Security (Secure’ON), Smart Home (Things’ON), video (Watch’ON), analytics and QoE monitoring (Eyes’ON). The company’s products are deployed by Telecom and Broadcast operators in over 25 million home networks and millions of mobile devices. The company, owned by operators, has more than 300 employees, mainly software engineers committed to open-source communities such as prpl or RDK. SoftAtHome’s hybrid products uniquely leverage the best from Cloud-based software components and software embedded in multiple mobile and fixed devices. For more information: www.softathome.com or email@example.com
For SoftAtHome Press Information Contact:
Marta Twardowska for SoftAtHome
E: firstname.lastname@example.org – M: +31 621-184-585 – T: @SoftAtHome