SoftAtHome is a fast growing software company delivering leading connectivity, Pay TV and digital services for Operator devices in the home. Through its SOP product, SoftAtHome is empowering operators to compete against local competition and global players alike by leveraging the ecosystem to deliver outstanding services. SOP is central to delivering standard based cost-effective solutions that are simple and long lasting. Its solutions are already deployed on over 35 million homes in more than 17 countries in multiple broadband and broadcast deployments for major operators.
The company is headquartered in France with development and sales teams also in Belgium and het UAE.
For more information, visit our website at www.softathome.com or follow as @SoftAtHome.
As a Software Developer, within the R&D team, you are involved in the development stages of the embedded software features.
As part of your duties, you will be in charge of:
- Network Technologies
- Video streaming and voice over ip
- Access technologies: xDSL, Cable, Fiber
- Development Linux, wifi drivers, Ethernet, ATM
- Development tools for the validation tests
- IoT & home automation:
Smart Home Embedded components :
- Z-wave, ULE, BLE drivers management
- MQTT client
- Rules engine
- IoT devices management
- Cameras management
Smart Home cloud components :
- MQTT broker
- Video flows management, live, streaming, recording, …
- Programming languages : C/C++, Unix Shell Programming
- Embedded Linux and its associated tools
- Software : multi-threading, network programming, client-server applications
- Network : TCP/IP stacks – ETH, VLAN, IPv4/v6 Routing, Bridging, HTTP, SOAP, Firewall, NAT, etc.
- Development VoIP: SIP, VoIP DSP Drivers
- Linux drivers, especially in the areas of the network inluding wireless, ATM, USB, ADSL, Cable, GPON
- English as a working language, Dutch is an asset
You have graduated with a Master of Engineering or in computer science/electronics or in
You have experience of 5 years in software development and / or telecommunications / TV and / or